Let’s Meditate and Thrive Program!
Womens’ Group Program
“Connect to the peace and wisdom in your heart”
- Do you feel that life is just passing you by?
- Have you lost your passion – not springing out of bed in the morning?
- Do you feel stuck, frustrated or lost?
- Have you had a setback, fallen off the horse and not got back up and going again
- Do you ever feel empty, hollow or numb?
- Do you feel alone?
- Would you like to be closer to your partner, kids or friends?
- Are you looking for a sense or purpose, so your life has meaning?
- Do you feel there is more to you than you are showing to the world?
All of these are symptoms of a deeper issue:
The loss of connection to the core of WHO YOU ARE.
Like to get your sparkle back?
Lets Meditate and Thrive is about…
Susan is leading a life transforming 11 session program for women to open their heart, reconnect to their sparkle, come alive and thrive in 2016.
The program will empower you to feel more confident, live more boldly and be of highest service to the world.
The program assists women to develop Emotional Intelligence Skills to improve their lives: feel better, release stress, anxiety, frustration, deepen relationships, take greater control, work more effectively and move forward in life… And help make the world a better place.
Come to the Let’s Meditate and Thrive for:
- Increased Enthusiasm for life
- Stress Management: Learn to manage anxiety, anger and frustration
- Enhanced Relationships: Open your heart and improve your communication skills
- Self discovery: Connect with your inner power and wisdom
- Self love: Connect to the peace and love in your heart
- Clarity: Gain a clearer sense of direction and purpose in life
- Better Health: Rejuvenation and restoration of inner body harmony
The Program: Topics covered during the program include:
- Relaxation and stress management Techniques
- Self Awareness Skills Communication Skills
- Time out to Reflect on your Life
- Emotional Intelligence Skills
- Self Acceptance Exercise
- Closing Circle – Conclusion
Feedback Susan has received…
Beautiful, gentle, supportive space from women with whom I felt safe and loved. I connected to some deep beliefs that I saw operating in my life but had previously not understood why. I now have a stronger sense of self and commitment to myself which I expect will create a life with less defeatism in it.
You have helped me connect with what it means to be a woman and nurture the inner world. Connecting with vulnerability as a strength and letting go of the need to control.
Anne Hubbard, Melbourne
Very open hearted, safe, supportive environment. Be me to myself, honour, support myself and have time for me more.
Sheridan Rayner, Melbourne
Empowering and life changing, gentle, yet powerful experience a woman can choose to undertake to nurture herself. I feel totally free and empowered with being a woman and loving and knowing my power. A huge thank you, Susan, you are an inspiration
Penny Kennedy, Queensland
At the age of 13, I suffered from extreme anxiety, after a group bullying incident at school that sent me into the ‘dark night of the soul’, I was put on Valium and Serapex, by 19 years of age, I thought “There has got to be a better way of living”.
This was the start of my ‘real’ healing journey.
The journey included practicing Tai Chi, Yoga, relaxation, meditation and esoteric studies for over 10 years. Through my wonderful yoga teachers Joan and Ann, I was introduced to many different ‘New Age’ Teachings. One that stood out for me was Richard Moss, we studied his first book ‘The I that is We’ and I went on to attend a his Australian seminars.
After a Richard Moss seminar in October 1997, Nicholas and I became partners, married in 2001, having two great alive energetic boys, Charlie (2002) and Alex (2003), living in up in The Dandenongs, in Sassafras, living our ideal lifestyle working not only from home, but our own hours in a wonderful community based area, surrounded by rainforest, as well as, a fern tree gully on our property that backs on to Mt Dandenong National Park. As a animal, nature,wildlife lover, horse rider, and a former zoo keeper, this is paradise and I love my life and feel so blessed through my healing journey that I pursued my passion Breathwork which opened my heart to receive the universes’ wonderful infinite treasures.
- Time: 1.00-3.00pm. The Second Tuesday of each Month.
- Dates:16th February, 15th March, 12th April, 10th May, 14th June, 12th July, 16th August, 13th September, 11th October, 15th November, 13th December.
- Venue: Hazeldell in The Dandenongs, 40 minutes East of Melbourne.
- Fees: $297 for the year (11 sessions) or $30 per session. Concessions available
Number of participants: A maximum of 14 participants will be accepted.