September 7-10 2017
$500 EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT CLOSES 27 August
“Rekindling the Beauty and Power of the Feminine Spirit”
Do you feel that life is just passing you by?
Have you lost your passion – not springing out of bed in the morning?
Do you feel stuck, frustrated or lost?
Have you had a setback, fallen off the horse and not got back up and going again?
Do you ever feel empty, hollow or numb?
Do you feel alone?
Would you like to be closer to your partner, kids or friends?
Are you looking for a sense or purpose, so your life has meaning?
Do you feel there is more to you than you are showing to the world?
All of these are symptoms of a deeper issue:
The loss of connection to the core of WHO YOU ARE.
Like to get your sparkle back?
What is Womanhood about?
Womanhood is an awesome experience that will rocket you to a deeper state of connection to your heart, your friends, loved ones, your purpose and your life.
It will empower you to feel more confident, live more boldly and be of highest service to the world. The program assists women to develop Emotional Intelligence Skills to improve their lives: feel better, release stress, anxiety, frustration, deepen relationships, take greater control, work more effectively and move forward in life… And help make the world a better place.
“Our emotions either get in the way of, or enhance our ability to think and plan, to pursue a goal, to solve problems. Therefore they define the limits of our capacity to use our mental abilities and determine how we do in life. And to the degree to which we are motivated by feelings of enthusiasm and pleasure in what we do – or even by an optimal level of anxiety – they propel us into accomplishment. It is in this sense that emotional intelligence is a master aptitude, a capacity that profoundly affects all other abilities, either facilitating or interfering with them.” Daniel Goleman, Author ‘Emotional Intelligence’
The 5 Steps on the Journey to Womanhood:
1. Gain Clarity: Discover a deeper truer, stronger ‘you’: Understand what it means to be a woman, who you are, what you stand for, what your purpose is, what’s been blocking you from living fully and boldly as a proud woman
2. Clear Your Emotional Blockages: Release the burden of shame, guilt, resentment and destructive anger and fears and set yourself free to move forward in your life, strong and focused.
3. Open Your Heart: As you clear your blockages you connect in your heart and feel more peaceful, centred and alive: Access your inner knowing for better decisions, timing, and intuition.
4. Congruence Self Control: Take charge of your life by staying ‘true’. How to muster the courage to stay true to yourself and face difficult challenges. How to express yourself in healthy and productive ways. How to use your emotions to assist you in creating what you desire.
5. Stay on your edge: Commitment to living: The skills you have developed empower you to be all you can be. Receiving and responding to others in caring and honouring ways. Being of service to make the world a better place.
Rewards you can gain at Womanhood:
- Inner strength, energy and passion: The ten steps to be fully alive.
- Control: How to manage stress and anxiety and be more calm and patient.
- Clarity and Motivation: Identify your purpose in life, your values and future direction.
- Relationships: How to deepen or attract and keep meaningful and healthy relationships.
- Mastery: Gain skills to transform anger and frustration into energy for success.
- Freedom: Clear issues that are causing unhappiness and holding you back in your life. Confidence: To live your life, regardless of what others think.
- Better Health: Rejuvenation and restoration of body harmony.
- Healing: Experience profound healing of long standing issues.
- Reflection: Time-out to connect with yourself and get some perspective in your life. Sharing a weekend in the company of men who are willing to be real and supportive.
Who is Womanhood for?
Any woman who wants to make the most of her life and who has to has the courage to look at herself honestly, evolve and to grow. You probably know you are not going to find satisfaction from the things outside you. Success, happiness and contentment are the result of a positive attitude to life. If you are a woman who would like to learn some Emotional Intelligence Skills to help you to be at your best, even when life is at it’s most challenging, then Womanhood is for you.
Come to the weekend for:
- Increased Enthusiasm for life
- Stress Management: Learn to manage anxiety, anger and frustration
- Enhanced Relationships: Open your heart and improve your communication skills
- Self discovery: Connect with your inner power and wisdom
- Self-confidence: To stand in your truth
- Freedom: Release the wild man and embrace the lover
- Self love: Embrace the positive aspects of masculinity
- Clarity: Gain a clearer sense of direction and purpose in life
- Better Health: Rejuvenation and restoration of inner body harmony
- Healing: Experience profound healing of long standing issues.
- A Good Time!
The Program: Topics covered during the seminar include:
- Gender Differences
- Issues Women face today
- Relaxation and stress management Techniques
- Self Awareness Skills Communication Skills
- Time out to Reflect on your Life
- Emotional Intelligence Skills
- Clarifying your Purpose in Life
- Completing and Releasing the Past Sexuality Presentation
- Clarifying your Values in Life
- Self Assertion Exercise
- Self Acceptance Exercise
- Self Empowerment Exercise Clarifying your Direction in Life Honouring Ceremony
- Closing Circle – Conclusion
Comments from Womanhood participants
Beautiful, gentle, supportive space from women with whom I felt safe and loved. I connected to some deep beliefs that I saw operating in my life but had previously not understood why. I now have a stronger sense of self and commitment to myself which I expect will create a life with less defeatism in it.
It has helped me connect with what it means to be a woman and nurture the inner world. Connecting with vulnerability as a strength and letting go of the need to control. Great workshop for women in the fast paced world to stop and connect with what it means to express femininity. Thanks Susan for a great workshop.
Anne Hubbard, Melbourne
Do it, very open hearted, safe, supportive environment. Be me to myself, honour, support myself and have time for me more.
Sheridan Rayner, Melbourne
It was the most empowering and life changing, gentle, yet powerful experience a woman can choose to undertake to nurture herself and her womanhood. I feel totally free and empowered with being a woman and loving and knowing my power. A must for any women wanting to understand and love herself. To be able to shine in her power and felinity. A huge thank you, Susan, you are an inspiration
Penny Kennedy, Queensland
Womanhood was a beautiful, heart-opening, surrendering into the divine essence of femininity. It gave me a greater appreciation and love and beauty shared from other woman. I feel so much more open and free to express my feminine qualities. Thankyou Susan! You are an amazing and inspiring woman and group leader!!
Sammy Kent, Qld
At the age of 13, I suffered from extreme anxiety, after a group bullying incident at school that sent me into the ‘dark night of the soul’, I was put on Valium and Serapex, by 19 years of age, I thought “There has got to be a better way of living”.
This was the start of my ‘real’ healing journey.
The journey included practicing Tai Chi, Yoga, relaxation, meditation and esoteric studies for over 10 years. Through my wonderful yoga teachers Joan and Ann, I was introduced to many different ‘New Age’ Teachings. One that stood out for me was Richard Moss, we studied his first book ‘The I that is We’ and I went on to attend a his Australian seminars.
After a Richard Moss seminar in October 1997, Nicholas and I became partners, married in 2001, having two great alive energetic boys, Charlie (2002) and Alex (2003), living in up in The Dandenongs, in Sassafras, living our ideal lifestyle working not only from home, but our own hours in a wonderful community based area, surrounded by rainforest, as well as, a fern tree gully on our property that backs on to Mt Dandenong National Park. As a animal, nature,wildlife lover, horse rider, and a former zoo keeper, this is paradise and I love my life and feel so blessed through my healing journey that I pursued my passion Breathwork which opened my heart to receive the universes’ wonderful infinite treasures.
- Time: 7.00pm Thursday till 5.00pm Sunday
- Dates: September 7 – 10 2017
- Venue: Hazeldell in The Dandenongs, 40 minutes East of Melbourne.
- Fees: $2,470. Early bird discount $500 ($1970) if paid 14 days prior – by 27 August Concessions available
- Bookings: Must be paid 7 days prior to course on form below (may be faxed in).
- Details on location and what to bring will be posted to you upon receipt of your booking.
- Number of participants: A maximum of 14 participants will be accepted.
Note: A reference manual is included in the seminar fee.
$500 EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT CLOSES SUNDAY 27 August AT MIDNIGHT